HIJAB STYLE - FADE TO GREY

2/20/2015

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ



@Ladyulia wore:
// SAY Hijab Plain Grey Scarf
// Unbranded grey top and pants 
// El Campero vintage leather bag
// Stradivarius pink sneakers

Hi, how are you doing Peeps? Currently sooo in love with my baby pink Stradivarius sneakers. It is so perfect to be paired with most of my outfit, especially the pastel color one. This time I wore my sneakers to bought some happiness, fruits and vegetables for a happy tummy. Anyway, I'm going out of town this weekend for a volunteering project. Gonna share about the project as soon as I'm going back to Jakarta. Wish me luck. See you Jakarta, see you, Fellas!


Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my blog post:
HIJAB STYLE - FADE TO GREY





Follow your heart,
Salaam


Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. salam your outfit looks so cute :) and the pictures are on point ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe