TO DO THIS WEEKEND: SHOP @prelovedfactory

11/30/2014

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

Hi,

I'm selling some of my preloved stuffs at @prelovedfactory account on Instagram. They are all in a good condition and reasonable price. Feel free to follow @prelovedfactory and find your treasure. Thank you for following and happy shopping ;) 

Today is the second week of my preloved stuffs Instagram online shop. I feel so happy that the respond to my preloved stuffs was awesome. I will upload some new stuffs tonight at 7 pm on @prelovedfactory Instagram. Don't miss it, lovelies :)




Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my blog post:
TO DO THIS WEEKEND: 
SHOP @prelovedfactory




Follow your heart,
Salaam


Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

2 comment

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe