THE WINDOW TO THE WORLD

11/12/2014

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ

HELLO


Thank you all for praying for my eyes healthiness on my previous blog post. It's been a  month now since I feel uneasy with my eyes. I already visited 2 doctors, they said everything is good. Since I still feel uncomfortable with my eyes, I decided to meet another doctor and I got a good news that my cylinder decreased to 0.75 from 1.00. But the doctor need to do deep check up for my optic nerves by doing Dilated Eye Exam, where the doctor will widening my pupils. I feel a little bit afraid since this is related to eyes, my window to see this world. I hope everything is gonna be alright and the treatment goes well. My mom is coming to Jakarta to accompany me to do the treatment, so happy to hear that she is coming here. Been missing her so much. Oh dear blogger and my readers fellas, please take care of your eyes and please pray for me :)


Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my blog post:
THE WINDOW TO THE WORLD





Follow your heart,
Salaam


Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. Hi Yulia, Suamiku pernah ada titik di matanya yang mengganggu dan sempat di treatment di Aini. Waktu itu sempat diberi obat tetes mata yang bikin pupilnya melebar.
    Dokter nunggu beberapa lama sampai pupilnya melebar, lalu di cek. Cuma memang pulangnya masih belum bisa nyetir dulu krn katanya pasti agak aneh pandangannya krn pupilnya melebar itu.
    Semoga cepet sehat lagi matanya ya, Yulia. Aamiin..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @miafauzia: aah, exactly mbak, I feel the same. Amin. Thank you for hoping the good for me. I'll contact you, I want to know what happen with your hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely think of you.

    One's eyes are one's 'windows to the world' indeed. Most of all uncertainty is nerve wrecking.

    Fortunately you seem to be on the way to solve the problem. I'm pretty sure you will be cured and all well in the foreseeable time.

    Keep your spirits high!

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe