FALL COLOR TRENDS

11/17/2014

اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


Getting bored with dark colors for your fall outfits? Try orange color to give a fresh look for fall, orange is one of fall color trends 2014. I find this orange long sleeve shirt from H&M is perfect combined with my polkadots navy pants.







What @Ladyulia wore on her daily hijab style 
blog post - MONOCHROME HIJAB STYLE:
// SAY Hijab Milky Brown Plain Scarf // 
// H&M orange long sleeve shirt //
// Unbranded polkadot pants //
//Naughty Audrey Hepburn Vintage Necklace / /
// El Campero Vintage Leather Bag //
// iResign vintage flower shoes //

FYI, I'm done with my dilated eye exam last weekend. The process was not hurt at all, the only disturbance after the process is the sensitivity of my eyes to bright light and I felt dizzy for a while after seeing bright lights on my way home. the doctor at SMEC (Eye Clinic) Rawamangun, Jakarta found that my retina is good and nothing wrong. The floaters that I saw flying in front of my eyes is normal and it is the nature of human eyes. It will disappear itself and the doctor cannot do anything to help it to disappear. If I want, I can do eye laser around my retina to strengthen my retina. So far, I choose to pray to Allah to take care of my eyes. I hope everything is gonna be alright soon. Amin. Thank you so much dearest blogger fellas and my readers for all the prayers and information about the eye treatment. 

I also feel so happy because my mom is coming to Jakarta as my companion doing my eye treatment even though it was just for two days. Now my mom already going back to my hometown, Jambi. Miss her already. I feel so comfortable when she is around me, hugging me, cuddling, massaging my head while I feel so dizzy because of the bright light, reminds me not to read on moving bus, etc. Oh, how I love her so much.

Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my blog post:
FALL COLOR TRENDS





Follow your heart,
Salaam


Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. Beautiful show. No wonder. Orange is one of my favourite colours.Evidently :).

    Though the expert news on your eyes is very reassuring, I sense you are still a little worried. Hope your mother's visit will offer the comfort and consolation you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah ya kak matanya gak kenapa2. InsyaAllah cepat sembuh kak ^^
    Baca postingan kaka jadi kangen mama juga huhuhu.
    Kak sleeve shirt H&M nya berapa kak kalo boleh tau? Sukaaa warnanya hehe

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe