A GREAT BOOK COVER IS A BONUS

9/30/2014


اَلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَا تُهُ


Ate sate Padang (special satay from Padang, West Sumatra, Indonesia made from beef slices into small dices with spicy sauce on top of it) at a small food stall in front of Seven Eleven - Grand Indonesia. I am not going to talk about how delicious the satay is because yes it was delicious. But the man selling the satay is amazing. It all started when I paid for my satay using Minang language. Then he asked me to make sure that I am a Minangnese. Just like the other people who come from the same area he asked me about where is exactly I come from because West Sumatra is large, my mom my dad. And then a young man came and this man introduced me to that man. He said the young man already become like his family eventhough the young man is Javanese. That young man works at Mustang Radio and having amazing school named Sekolah Raya (Raya School) spreading from Jakarta until Bekasi. The school based on volunteer to help marginal children. Would love to know more about the school.

What makes me feel amazing is that how a small Sate Padang stall having so many stories besides people orders satay. Who knows so many community and event arranged at that small food stall. I thank God He direct me to that stall today because usually I buy food at the mall in front of that food stall. So nice to know that many great people was there. People really should stop judging a book by its cover. I suggest them to read the tittle, read the review at the back, take a peek inside if you can, and smell the book. Then it is fair enough to judge the book because great cover is a bonus.

Please kindly follow my blog if you like my blog post:
A GREAT BOOK COVER IS A BONUS





Follow your heart,
Salaam


Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

5 comment

  1. So true.

    I just read a column by a wise young woman :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ini bukunya terjemahan atau memang bahasa inggris? covernya kok menarik hati :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why i love talking to strangers, you'll be surprise with what you'll learn :D

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe