PATTERN PANTS HIJAB STYLE

3/31/2014


This time I'm playing with pattern pants to complete my hijab style. Playing with patterns can be quite tricky, but you do not need to be afraid to play with them. My tips for playing with patterns: combine plaids and flowers,  combine polkadots and plaids, big patterns with smaller one, neutralise patterns with plain outfit, combine patterns in the same colour palettes. Be brave and playful!


I'm getting busier, so happy even though I feel a little bit tired but my life get so much fun. Besides, I need to adjust my daily outfit with my activities as well. Pants and shoes with flat soles are best friends for me right now. Recently, I wear flat shoes a lot, flatform, ballet shoes, sneakers, running shoes, boat shoes, boots, you name it. 


And flowers, have I told you that I really love flowers? They are such a mood booster for me. It does not matter what's the name of the flower, I will always love them, even the one with bad smells. Seeing flowers around me is really therapeutic for me, their shapes, their colours, perfection. Sometimes event hough I don't know their names, I just love them. FYI, I can spend my money more on flowers than foods :p

I wish someday I could have my own little flower garden, taking care of them, just so I can spend my spare time watching my flowers blooming, reading books or something with my lovelies between my flower garden.





What @Ladyulia wore on her daily hijab style 
blog post - Daily Hijab Style: Wide Leg Trousers S/S 2014 Trends
// SAY Hijab Roses Scarf // 
// Cecilene white blouse //
// Unbranded Mint Pattern Pants  //
// iResign flatform shoes //





Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my
Daily Hijab Style: PATTERN PANTS HIJAB STYLE




Follow your heart,



Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

5 comment

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe