HOW TO WEAR DENIM JACKET

11/06/2013

Who is not in love with denim? 

I think almost every people have at least one pair of denim in their closet, it could be denim jacket, shirt, vest, skirt, bag, or even shoes. The most magical thing caused by denim is they are so versatile. They are such a timeless piece that can be worn for a few years or even longer. 

I really love my washed out denim jacket, it just looks good combined with any other wardrobe that I added under my denim jacket. Just like today, its faded colour blends perfectly with my black t-shirt, my red pants, and also with my Crocs beach line boat shoes in aqua-yellow colours. 

What do you think?







What @Ladyulia wore on her daily hijab style 
blog post - HOW TO WEAR DENIM JACKET FOR HIJABI:
// Unbranded Roses Scarf // Industry cropped tee //
// Love Boat Drug Store Denim Jacket // 
Sfera Red Pantalone Pants // Crocs Beach Line Boat Shoes //







Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my
blog post - How to Wear Denim Jacket




Follow your heart,

Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

12 comment

  1. love the colour pallet

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, I'm thinking on wearing a denim jacket tomorrow too, hope I find time to take some photos to post on my blog.

    xoxo

    Laila

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, most people have. Even I have :). The difference being that if you wear denim it smashingly cool (vide these gorgeous photos!) and if I do it's, eh, well NOT cool anymore :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think denim outer is an essential thing that everyone should have in the closet! suka picture tone nya kakk hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the crocs sis..
    btw, hello from the philippines. :)


    http://www.lilpink.info

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, aku juga paling suka washed out denim daripada warna yang solid solid gitu :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice :)

    http://dhiafs.student.ipb.ac.id/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aku juga punya beberapa kemeja denim.. Kadang kehabisan ide mau pake model gimana. Nice outfit, mbak Yulia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable! i need to get another denim jacket too!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe