COLOURING

10/22/2013



Busy busy busy or just trying to look busy, oh whatever.


So, 
I need a super comfort shoes to be my company from Monday to Sunday, and I'm in love with my new Crocs Beach Line Boat shoes. In addition the colours cheers me whenever I'm looking at it. So, you will see me often wearing my Crocs Beach Line Boat on my blog post from now on. I wore this yesterday, to go to campuss, you know, trying to fight with thesis stuff ;) Monday is such a perfect day to start to work on a project, yes? 


Wish me luck!


Here, what I wore on Monday, I mean yesterday:










What @Ladyulia wore on her daily hijab style 
blog post - COLOURING :
// Almas Pashmina // Unbranded Outer & Tank //
// Juicy Couture Jeans // Crocs Beach Line Boat Shoes //





Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
Please kindly follow my blog if you like my
blog post - Colouring




Follow your heart,

Yulia Rahmawati




You Might Also Like

11 comment

  1. aaah baru tau crocs ada yang model itu, lucu sekali warnanya kak :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rini: yes, it is. Crocs yang itu lucu banget deee :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello thanks for your comment. I'd launch it soon :p must see ya
    can we follow each other?

    xxx thebingogenic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shoes are too pretty with the blue color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you did your hijab dear. And beautiful pictures.


    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blue shoes.. <3 love it!!

    http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. woooo such a great outfit! :D
    hey, I'm your new follower, would you like to follow each other?
    Just visit my blog on nunkhalida.blogspot.com

    I'm waiting, dear!

    love,
    nun (nunkhalida.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, and those shoes are really original!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe