DAILY HIJAB STYLE - GIRL IN A STRANGE LAND

11/12/2012


“We are all strangers in a strange land, 
longing for home, 
but not quite knowing what or where home is. 
We glimpse it sometimes in our dreams, 
or as we turn a corner, 
and suddenly there is a strange, 
sweet familiarity that vanishes almost as soon as it comes.” 






On @Ladyulia: // Baby pink Pashmina: SAY Hijab // Under hijab: Lestari // Navy long sleeves T-Shirt: Pink Adobe // Jasmine Skirt: Gift from Mom // Accessories: Yulia Properties // Pink Wedges: Crocs //

Sometimes, I feel like a strange girl in a strange land. Why? Because even I go to a certain almost everyday, but I still feels like a girl in a strange land. It is always something new, people, things, stuffs, and many others that makes me feels like a girl in a strange land. So that I named my hijab style blog post as girl in a strange land. This hijab style much inspired by an empty place near my house at my hometown. It is harsh, bold, tough, dry, and fragile. So that I don't wear many colours for my hijab style since I wanna make it simple. As simple as the strange land near my house. And I also do not wear much photos for this hijab style post. I've told you I wanna make this hijab style post as simple as possible. Hope you like it :)

Say nothing but SAY Hijab :)
to share about the land we are living in
please kindly follow my blog if you like my 
daily hijab style - girl in a strange land

Follow your heart!
Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

11 comment

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe