LadyuliART - HELLO NEW ZEALAND

11/02/2010

Since I draw a self portrait picture for my friend whose dreaming to go to Netherland, there are so many request comes from people around me to me to draw themselves as well. But so you know, for me drawing is all about passion, emotion, feeling, and mood. And you know, its not easy to get all of them as soon as people asked me to draw for them. So, I'm a little egoist when drawing, because I draw what I like, not what's people like, even people have already describe what they want me to draw. This time, I draw for Bang Adil a.k.a Ilhamy Fadil Akwan. He would like to go New Zealand someday. And as his friend, I only can support him through my picture. And as his appreciation for me that he really likes this picture so much,he put it as his facebook profile picture and he treat me Soto Daging and Cappuccino for free. Thank you bang Adil :D
Here it is. the picture:
 Tittle: Hello New Zealand
to cheers your day up,,,
please follow my blog if you like it

ByEEEE,,,,

Yulia Rahmawati

You Might Also Like

8 comment

  1. Yulia, I know you've been busy, but I'm not bored to ask you to draw me on South Africa. Please?

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA lovin' this illustration! :)
    kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. waww.. cool! so, would you draw a picture for me? such i'm on Paris :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yulia.... keren bangeeeet ^^

    kapan2 aku gambarin yah he he... gambar pantai Yul...

    aku suka gunung dan vespanya ^^

    *eh dari tadi comment koq gagal terus yah*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawing makes me think of emigrating to New Zealand :).

    I'm looking forward to more of your drawings ( and photo's).

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! harro new zealand indeedy! so gorgeous :)
    x
    mel

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh tis is so cute it was nice u draw ur friend ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. wew... lucu bgt gambarnya, hehehe...


    hi yul, gmn kbrnya?
    maaf baru berkunjung, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe