Pink Addict...

3/28/2009

Dunno what to do this Saturday. Yeah, even I got much assignment from my lecturers. but who care!
:p

Then I decided to have some experiment to satisfy my passion about pink colour. (well, actually I love most of colour in this world, but this time I just cant resist "the Pink" one.

So here they are,
The result of my "Do It Yourself"!
The primary thing that u need is only a botte of "spray paint"


First,
Turn out my old shoes into pink.
And its really cute. Love this one.

Second,
Gave a lil' bit touch of pink at my black converse shoes, also sewed some colouring button on it.



Third,
Paint my very basic neclace into the outstanding pink necklace.


And fourth,
I also paint the chain of my grey necklace into pink. Better right?



Pfiuh
What a day...
Happy to see all the result.
Come on guys, it was very easy, you must try it. And don't forget to share the result with me.okay...

Waiting for yours, guys.!!!
SPREAD LOVE

You Might Also Like

0 comment

hello...
thx for droppin' by at my blog
I would love to receive ur comment,,,
And I would really love if you wanna exchange link with me,,,

xoxo
YULIA RAHMAWATI
Get Up,Survive, Go Back To The Bed

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

Hi, thanks for visiting. Happy Reading ...

LOVELY PEOPLE

Subscribe